Monday, August 27, 2007

Greetings!!

Hello,

My name is Latrice McCrea. I am currently a Junior, Secondary Education major with a concentration in English. I chose this major because I love working with kids. I really would like to work with high school students specfically eleventh graders. I have this theory that eleventh graders are on the ball with everything. Ninth graders are too hyper, tenth graders are still developing, getting use to high school and twelfth graders are too excited to get out. I cannot wait to start teaching, I believe that it will be an awesome experience. Here at USCA, I have really grown to love it. Coming from a very small town, there are limited opportunities and here at USCA, I am more open and outgoing. With all the academic work required, it can be stressful, however with good time management I am able to maintain everything. I hope that this class will work out for me and enhance my writing. I am just enjoying my colleges years and I hope that in the future more doors will open for better opportunites.

No comments: