Monday, November 12, 2007

"Can you help me look over my Paper?"

It is time to revise and I need your help. I go about many ways in revising my paper. First and foremost, I write a rough draft or something that I can at least get some feedback about. I was so excited when I first came to USCA because there of the writing room where I can get more assistance. The writing room is like another teacher to me. This place helps me alot in revising my papers. After writing papers for a while now, sometimes I find myself getting out of context or slacking, so I need that extra feedback so that I can bounce back into the just of things. Revising is so important because it shows the professor how effective my writing is. I have a rough draft that is due tomorrow in my English 288 class that will count for 20% of my class just for being done. Of course I will be focus on making sure that I get it in, however, I am going to be more focus on what she puts on that paper so that the final can be perfect. Revision is very important and should be taken very seriously.

No comments: